A complete labelling assessment comprises an assessment in accordance with
- Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 (FIC)
- All applicable horizontal regulations (health claims, additives, organic, etc.)
- All applicable special regulations (fruit juice, jams, chocolate, frozen food, etc.)
- Relevant chapters of the Austrian Food Codex
- As well as an examination for misleading statements as laid out in Section 5 of the LMSVG and Article 7 of the FIC.
Such a check can be carried out on the basis of the label on the product as well as on the basis of a draft label (pdf file with indication of the best-before date format).