Delivering a broad range of analyses ranging from classical wet chemical to instrumental analyses, we perform the following examinations, among others:
- Nutritional analyses
- Quantitative and trace elements
- Migration testing
- Product-specific parameters
Our Microbiology Department carries out all standard quality tests and examines products to identify relevant pathogens, as well as hygiene and spoilage parameters.
We prepare tailored test schedules to ensure systematic monitoring of essential parameters within the framework of microbiological quality control. For instance, a storage test can be performed to review a product’s shelf life under a variety of conditions.
The laboratory is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025 and GMP-certified.
Molecular biology methods enable the detection of specific biological/chemical sequences or structures in a sample (e.g. allergens or genetic modifications).
Our Molecular Biology Department offers the following examinations:
- Detection of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in seeds
- Detection of GMOs in food and feed
- Detection of all relevant food allergens such as gluten, soy or nuts by means of ELISA and/or PCR testing
- Animal species identification (pig, horse, cattle, chicken, turkey, donkey, goat), including halal analysis
- Pathogen monitoring through PCR (salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter, STEC/VTEC)
Residue analysis is used to investigate the presence of pesticides, mycotoxins and contaminants in food. The laboratory is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- All examinations are performed using high-resolution separation technologies coupled with state-of-the-art, triple-quadrupole mass spectrometers of the latest generation.
- Ongoing participation in ring trials and continuous quality controls further ensure the reliability of our analyses.
- The ‘Modular Analysis System’ is a cost-efficient option for regular residue analysis, as it allows customers to combine individual analysis modules. Would you like to learn more? Just send us your enquiry.
Sensory analysis involves the use of human senses (sight, touch, smell, taste and hearing) to assess the quality or condition of a food product.
The Sensory Analysis Team offers two standard tests:
- Simple descriptive testing based on the DIN 10964 standard
- Descriptive testing with subsequent quality evaluation based on the DIN 10969 standard
In addition, specific areas are examined in line with the applicable standards and/or evaluated on a matching scale.
Storage tests are used to check the shelf life of your product at defined points in time, during which a broad variety of conditions can be simulated.